11/29/2011

Classifiaction and Division- White Lies

Little White Lies- everyone tells them, no matter what they believe. I tell them as often as society demands it, and sometimes a little more. I believe that they are necessary for human relationships to function correctly, but not so much that people should build lives upon them.
I usually only tend to tell white lies that will make people feel better or good such as "That test was really hard. Don't worry about the bad grade". While I tend to tell these lies, I try to keep compliments on looks and personality as genuine as possible, as anything else would become flattery.
I do not remember telling a lie that would hurt someone as I have been brought up to face my mistakes, but there have certainly been times when i was hurt by lies. I try to move past this however, and remember that we all are human and prone to emotions such as fear, guilt, and anger that could facilitate these lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment