1/01/2012

New Years

Look I know it's tacky and cliche to write about you wonderful New Year's Resolution and how it's gonna 'change your life' and how you're 'becoming a better person' but I really don't care and I'm gonna go ahead and do it anyways.
This resolution is coming from a lot of self reflection so it's not just a bunch of BS. I've noticed that though I say I want things or I am someone, I don't act that way. For example- I say I am a musician. But do I put in the hours to be one? Have I tried to write any music? Do I treat my practice time like it should? Not nearly enough. And this is just one part of this problem.
So, my resolution- and I feel that putting it in writing will help make it more real- is to act like who I am, and who I want to be. This is on all aspects of life- school, family, friends, love, religion... the list is long. The point is, I recently realized how freaking awesome I am, but also that I am not living up to my awesome potential. So there it is.
2012, please prepare yourself. I am about to become kickass.

1 comment:

  1. finally, you have figured out what we have known all along. You are an amazing young man. I am almost afraid to see how high you can climb this year!

    ReplyDelete